Happy birthday Ayah!

Looking back to my journey, I believe it is a never ending story; even now I'm still creating a new chapter of my very own novel. Life is a journey; exploring a new thing and even finding ways to face many obstacles. Without hardness, we never learn something; which at the end change us to become a better person; maturity.

As I look back to my childhood; yes of course I really miss those moments, I feel that everything look so beautiful and adorable. Life back then, was simple. We don't have to think about a bundle of problems in our life. Yes, as a child, we only love to have fun, play with friends and explore a lot of new adventures.

But, the time has passed, and it took something. Memories.

Looking back to those memories, I still remember how young my Ayah (father) was; quite handsome and always smile. A very cool person for some people; but at the same time a father who was really firm with his kids. I mean Ayah is always a father for us; responsible and always hold his duty as a father.

Ayah taught us how to be a good person. Discipline is a key to success. Time is precious. He loves to read books; a lot of books. I still remember how he spend his time every evening, sitting or sometime lying in bed having a book on his hand and continued reading for hours.

I think that I'm following his reading habit; as I always love and adore with books and magazines. Perhaps because Ayah taught us, that by reading; it can improve knowledge; even broad our perspective. Through reading, we can see different views of other people. For me, reading is a fun thing to do; a part of my entertainment and enjoyment.

I still remember, when we succeed in exam (I was not good in academic compare to my younger brothers); Ayah would gave us a new book for us to read as a present. We have plenty of books collections at home and we even have a small library at the corner of our house. Ayah really wanted us to be always love and adore with book; and immerse with it all the time.

As a teacher, Ayah always put the best for his kids in academic. He had spend most of his money for that purpose. When I asked him to buy new books, he would straight away went to the bookshop, and bought it; even if the price was expensive. For him, academic is always the priority. Sometime; I was envious with my friends. They always got the things that they wanted. PlayStation,  expensive watch, having Astro at home, toys and etc. Well, at that time I felt that my father not really care with what we need. But slowly, when we getting older; I know that Ayah always put first on our academic.

Ayah taught us to be discipline. He is a neat person. Everything in our house should be in organized, and if our room in a mess; punishment was our reward. I still remember when Ayah was young; he always mop the floor every night before sleep! It was difficult to find even single dust in our house at that time. Slowly, I also following his practice at my own house. Yes, I love to organize and decorate my house; and my wife agree with this.

Ayah is the key person for who I am now. I never dream to become as a teacher; although Ayah was a teacher before! My dream job was to be a lawyer. But through his advice and determination, slowly my interest and my path change to a new course. Yes, I changed my journey, but I never regret.

Until now, I am the only son who continue his legacy as a teacher. And I'm proud with it!

Ayah has retired 3 years ago. He is enjoying his retirement days at home with my lovely mother. He is still the same; love to read. However, he is more cool and caring especially after his retirement. Looking back to his journey; it gives me inspiration for me to continue my adventure as an adult person.

Yes, Ayah will always be my number one idol forever.

Thank you ayah and Happy Birthday to You. May Allah always bless you and protect you.

Alhamdulillah.


Okay, I was a bit chubby before. But Ayah still fit and same until now.


Ulasan

Catatan Popular